Angott Search Group has partnered with a thriving community bank in their search for a Bank Secrecy Act Officer. This person will be responsible for developing, implementing, administering, and maintaining all aspects of the Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Program which will be designed to ensure a high level of compliance with the BSA/AML related laws and regulations, internal policies and procedures and Federal regulatory expectations.
- Coordinate and oversee an effective Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering/OFAC Compliance Program that is in line with current industry best practices, regulatory guidance and requirements.
- Enhance, develop, implement and administer the BSA/AML/OFAC/USA Patriot Act monitoring systems to ensure that appropriate parameters are in place to identify suspicious and/or fraudulent activity.
- Conduct BSA/AML/OFAC risk assessments annually or as needed with consideration to products, services, customers, and geographies that may present BSA/AML/OFAC related risks.
- Administer BSA/AML/OFAC related training programs to Directors, Management, and Employees and provide BSA guidance and coaching to employees.
- Stay abreast of and analyze developing industry and compliance trends, scams or schemes, and changes to laws and regulations pertaining to BSA/AML/OFAC/USA Patriot Act.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business, Finance, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ prior financial institution BSA compliance experience.
- Must have strong analytical abilities with proficiency Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Extensive knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act/Anti Money Laundering/U.S. Patriot Act, OFAC Regulations.
- Must possess excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org