Angott Search Group has partnered with a global metal stamper company specializing in thin, intricate, formed parts mainly for the automotive electronics industry, in their search for a Tooling and Engineering Manager. The majority of products are stamped from Copper and Copper alloys. Their work is carried-out in a clean safe work environment utilizing Bruderer presses.
- This is a hands-on position. Responsible for managing three Tool and Die Makers.
- Participate in new, high speed, carbide, progressive stamp tool design, assembly and groom.
- Participate in corrective action and root cause investigation and analysis.
- Establish press-room procedures relating to proper stamp tool operation.
- Additional tooling responsibilities include tool maintenance and modifications as required to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Applicants will be Master Tool and Die Makers with a minimum of ten years journeyman experience.
- Knowledge and experience in progressive carbide stamp tool design.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree is a plus but not required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org