Angott Search Group has partnered with a well-established nonprofit in San Diego in their search for an Accountant. The selected candidate will lead the entire accounting function for the organization and will play a key role in ensuring the organization remains financially stable.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monthly bank reconciliations.
- Accounts Payable.
- Payroll processing including payroll taxes.
- Monthly journal entries as needed.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statement preparation.
A qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of related accounting experience ideally working with nonprofit accounting.
- Strong working knowledge of QuickBooks.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and documentation skills.
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff and board of directors and outside clients and vendors.
- Skillset to multi-task, problem solve, and prioritize responsibilities to consistently meet scheduled deadlines.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.