Angott Search Group has partnered with $2.2B Midwest credit union in their search for an Accounting Manager. While reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the selected candidate will lead the entire accounting function for the credit union and will play a key role in ensuring the organization remains financially stable.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Maintenance of all accounting records & a comprehensive set of controls to migrate risk
- Production of financial reports
- Serve on accounting committee along with senior management
The selected candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or CPA or CMA
- 7 or more years of Accounting or Finance experience within a financial institution
- 5 or more years of management experience in the financial services industry, preferably at a mid-size to large financial institution.
- Demonstrated leadership experience managing complex financial issues along with strong problem solving and analytical skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.