Analytics Reporting Analyst
Angott Search Group has partnered with a well-established auto finance company located in metro Detroit in their search for an Analytics Reporting Analyst. The selected candidate will monitor and maintain complex statistical models with the goal of optimizing high volume decisions that will further promote the organization’s success.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Create complex programming to extract and manipulate data.
- Generate reports regarding key performance indicators.
- Examine reporting trends.
- Run ad hoc data requests for key business users.
- Deliver fraud related triggers reporting and automate recurring reports.
The qualified candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree along with 2-3 years of statistical programing language experience (SAS/SQL is preferred); auto lending analytics is ideal.
- Experience creating reports and performing analysis in an analytical tool or in a business intelligence setting.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical abilities along with capability to extract and manipulate large data sets.
- Strong communication skills that can clearly convey complex information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.