Angott Search Group has partnered with a $2 billion Midwest bank in the search for an Assistant Controller. This position will have the opportunity to develop into Controller
- Review and analyze various financial and statistical data as it relates to assigned areas of responsibility.
- Prepare necessary entries to record financial transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepare monthly analysis/reconciliations of various accounts. Perform overall reasonableness tests and other procedures necessary to verify data integrity.
- Prepare audit work papers and supporting schedules for the annual and financial statement audits.
- Assist in the development of the annual profit plan.
- Assist Leadership in obtaining needed information or analysis.
- Prepare financial statements for the bank and or affiliate.
- Gain knowledge of accounting software to become in-house expert.
- Assist in quarterly regulatory reporting.
- Ability to apply accounting guidance to bank procedures to ensure compliance with GAAP.
- CPA required
- Five or more years accounting experience.
- Financial Institution experience preferred.
- Must possess a desire to learn programs/processes.
- Ability to build and sustain positive and effective relationships with others.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.