Assistant Superintendent of Finance and Operations
Angott Search Group has partnered with a leading public-school district located in Michigan in their search for an Assistant Superintendent of Finance and Operations. The selected candidate will ensure financial management functions and activities are operated in a legal and efficient manner to provide maximum support and contribution to instructional programs while providing strategic leadership for the services of Finance and Operations.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Serving as a member of the Superintendent’s executive Cabinet and serve as Chief Business Official.
- Monitoring the development and implementing of all investment and management strategies of the organization.
- Providing executive leadership and supervising all operations, accounting functions and financial services including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, grants, cash flow, and general accounting operations for all school funds.
- Leading the development of the District’s Five-Year Financial Forecast.
The selected candidate will have:
- A Master’s Degree along with 7-10 years of related accounting and/or applied financial leadership experience.
- Innovative, collaborative leadership skills.
- CPA is strongly preferred, but not a prerequisite.
- Experience/knowledge in complex school funding/finance.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Michigan Department of Treasury rules, regulations. and procedures related to K-12 entities.
- Proven leadership and executive level supervisory experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.