Angott Search Group with a thriving credit union in their search for a Debit Card Operations Manager. This person will be responsible for administering and managing the ATM and Debit Card systems, networks, and team.
- Assists staff as needed to perform all duties related to ATM and Debit Card activities to ensure efficient service to members and team members at all levels.
- Manages multiple complex vendor relationships, product enhancements and new product releases, ensuring products and services are functioning with maximum efficiency.
- Ensures reconciliation of general ledgers from branch personnel, foreign networks, and ATM/Card team members for the ATM/Debit program are completed in a timely manner.
- Directly supervises team members in the ATM/Card Services team.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, computer science or management information systems. Specific Leadership, Management or Project Management certifications are a plus.
- 5 years of leadership experience leading technical teams ensuring that the ATM/Card Services of the Credit Union performs according to member and market demands for service and security.
- 3 years of significant project management experience, including infrastructure consolidations and major product and release upgrades.
- 5 years’ experience managing external service providers and contract resources.
- Must have experience managing a vendor network.
- Knowledge of ATM and Debit Card regulations and Best Practices.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com