Angott Search Group has partnered with a thriving bank in their search for a Branch Manager. This person will be responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of a full service branch office, including branch operations, product sales, customer service, and security and safety in accordance with the Bank’s objectives.
- Directs branch operational support to branch staff to ensure compliance with Bank standards, procedures and regulations.
- Provide oversight to monthly assurance program.
- Develop effective retail operational standards and oversee compliance within the responsible areas.
- Review all standards and procedures to improve efficiencies and streamline processes.
- Support sales initiatives by reducing and eliminating operational obstacles.
- Identify reporting needs and ensure accuracy and timely distribution of the information.
- Oversee retail new hire training and other trainings geared toward retail/branch compliance.
- Facilitate monthly sales meetings.
- Coordinate branch openings, closings and relocations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience required; Advanced degree preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in Banking Operations services.
- Proven experience in managing projects and an operations staff.
- Knowledge of bank systems and financial regulations.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org