Angott Search Group has partnered with a community bank located in Central Pennsylvania in the search for a Branch Manager/Business Development Officer. The selected candidate will have a proven track record of building and cultivating relationships.
- Responsible for managing the branch office in order to meet the financial services needs of customers in he assigned community area.
- Implement strategies to achieve goals developed for the branch as part of the Retail Banking Division’s annual operating plan.
- Ensuring the office’s compliance with operating policies and procedures and outside regulatory requirements.
- Directly supervise assigned personnel.
- Communicate with appropriate management and staff personnel.
- Provide periodic reports.
- Work with management in establishing growth, sales, and profit objectives for the office.
- Ensure that the branch office is properly staffed and meeting customer service needs.
- Actively participates in community organizations and activities.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of Branch manager and/or Business Development experience in a bank.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com