Angott Search Group has partnered with a long standing Boston area company that is an innovator of engineered coated textiles, films, foams and other substrates for numerous applications, in their search for a Business Development Manager to lead their non-automotive division. The winning candidate will have a technical degree, have started their career in engineering R&D, and then have moved into a sales or business development role from there. Compensation and benefits are attractive, and competitive.
- Manages non-automotive business development and existing accounts by telephone, mail, or in person by performing the following duties.
- Assist the Director of Business Development to facilitate the development of all non-automotive “diversification” business opportunities.
- Coordinate development activities with existing R&D teams.
- Personally manage all customer accounts for non-automotive businesses.
- Coordinate the activities of any outside representative offices as they relate to the company’s non-automotive businesses.
- Establish and maintain pricing for non-automotive products.
- Oversee all releases, orders and material requirements.
- Oversee credits for material return, track returns and problems.
- Coordinate forecasting reports from all non-automotive sources to Director of Business Development on all open issues and projects.
- Assist Director of Business Development with trade show preparations both domestic and international.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university.
- Five years related technical experience and/or training.
- 3+ years of related business development experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org