Business Development Officer
Angott Search Group has partnered with $400M Midwest credit union in their search for a Business Development Officer. While reporting to the VP of Business Development, the selected candidate will manage an existing portfolio of clients and develop new relationships in the targeted markets that will further expand the credit union’s business banking and employer groups.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Executing a call program to existing and new members for prospective new business while working with the commercial lender to grow existing portfolio.
- Sustaining high product knowledge by learning and demonstrating new selling techniques, new products and market trends.
- Working with Branch Managers to establish community presence.
- Endorsing and organizing targeted marketing campaigns for new credit union on-site visits.
- Cross-sell credit union products and services as appropriate to member requirements.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressive sales/business development or sales experience with proven success along with a bachelor’s degree in marketing/sales/business.
- Excellent communication, analytical and business development skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.