Angott Search Group has partnered with a client in Central Ohio in their search for a Business Development Officer to join their team. This person will be calling on professional associations to develop business for the company. The primary function of this role is developing essential partnerships for the mutual benefit of the Ohio community banking industry.
- New product development.
- Onsite Engagement with Partners, Associate & Financial Members.
- Market needs analysis as determined by membership.
- Selection, review, and evaluation of new and current partnerships.
- Identification of agency creation opportunities.
- Demonstrated fluency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Well organized, self-disciplined, entrepreneurial, multi-tasking, excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ohio Life, Health, Property & Casualty and additional licenses as needed to be in good standing with the Ohio Department of Insurance.
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field.
- Experience – 5+ years related experience. Previous community banking experience or trade association experience a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org