Call Center Manager
Angott Search Group has partnered with a $1.3B Michigan regional bank in the search for a Call Center Manager. This position is a trusted consultant to the bank’s customers by managing and directing all aspects of the Customer Service Department.
- Executing and reviewing all Customer Service Department policies and procedures in order to provide a high-quality client experience while upholding appropriate protections for the client and the bank.
- Support the development and monitoring of department performance indicators and reports.
- Monitoring calls for quality purposes and developing coaching processes to improve the overall performance of the department.
- Hire and schedule customer service staff.
- Help with budget preparation, design and delivery of training programs.
The selected candidate will have:
- Associate’s and/or bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of customer service or call center management operations experience along with a couple years of supervisory experience.
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.