The Cash Management Officer will develop new business relationships through the marketing of an array of bank products including, but not limited to, business depository products and executive products. Primary responsibility will be outbound business development calls on Corporations and Mid-Market Business individually and jointly with Commercial Relationship Managers. Additionally, while partnering with other key bank personnel, the Cash Management Officer will be required to maintain and grow customer portfolios by strategically marketing the bank’s commercial and consumer products. Independent judgment and decision making required.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Business Development, Corporate Cash Management or other equivalent experience.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of commercial deposit products and services, applicable rules and regulations, and general bank policy related to depository accounts.
- Must demonstrate the ability to prepare and present proposals.
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, with all levels of management, customers and co-workers.
- Must demonstrate effective judgment and decision making skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Must pass pre-employment testing including drug testing and background investigation.
- Must be able to perform the essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and, at a minimum, liability car insurance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org