Are you ready to assume command of the Credit Department for a growth oriented community bank located in Mid-Michigan?
Angott Search Group has partnered with a growing community bank located in Mid-Michigan in the search for a Chief Credit Officer. The selected candidate will be a credit professional who will join the executive leadership team and help mold the future of the organization!
- Management of the Bank’s loan portfolio including overall credit quality, underwriting and problem loan resolution.
- Management of the Bank’s credit department.
- Lending compliance, CRA, and training.
- Assume leadership of and adherence to policies, procedures and overall bank credit objectives.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required. An MBA would be preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience as a senior credit officer is required.
- Experience with SBA is preferred but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com