Chief Financial Officer
Angott Search Group has partnered with a full-service dental care provider located in the Midwest in their search for a Chief Financial Officer. The selected candidate will be a seasoned team leader who will provide operational and strategic vision while directing and managing the finance, accounting and administration functions.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO/president and members of the executive management team
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
A Bachelor’s degree is required for this position; an MBA or CPA is also highly desirable. At least 10 years’ experience in the finance industry and managing a team is a must – with examples of when he/she has demonstrated excellence in the workplace. A CFO must display a cohesive ability at interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written. They must be able to engage with staff at all levels of the organization and exercise sound judgement.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.