Angott Search Group has been engaged to conduct a Chief Financial Officer / Chief of Staff search in metro Detroit.
This individual will act as a financial advisor and sounding board for the CEO and other partners, evaluate and preform due diligence on deals and provide financial leadership for a portfolio of companies.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Accounting Degree, CPA
- MBA or JD preferred
- Experience purchasing or running companies
- Well versed in acquisitions
- Ability to understand, analyze and act on legal documents, purchase agreements, real estate leases, etc.
- Tax knowledge
- Be a problem solver and issue resolution
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with portfolio/wealth management
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org