Angott Search Group has partnered with our credit union client in their search for a Chief Financial Officer. This person will direct and manage all practices and activities in the finance and accounting functions to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Makes recommendations relating to budget preparation, income forecasts, and operational changes as needed.
- Manages auditing, accounting, and recordkeeping activities of the credit union to ensure they meet general accepted accounting practices.
- Plans, develops, organizes, implements, directs, and evaluates credit union fiscal function and performance.
- Advises and evaluates impact of long range planning, introduce new strategies and regulatory action.
- Provides timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports, and trends to assist the CEO, Board of Directors, and other senior management in performing their responsibilities.
- Develops, implements, and enforces policies/procedures which will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the credit union.
- Prepares and participates in ALM meetings and strategy sessions.
- Assists in analysis of new branch site locations and closing of existing branches.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org