Chief Lending Officer
Angott Search Group has partnered with $4.9B Midwest credit union in their search for a Chief Lending Officer. The selected candidate will oversee mortgage loan origination, mortgage servicing, consumer installment /revolving credit origination/ servicing, collections, and an in-house title company.
The qualified candidate will have:
- A minimum of fifteen years’ experience with at least five years in a senior management role in the financial services industry along with a bachelor’s degree
- Extensive experience in mortgage and consumer lending.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with vision and passion to lead a team and achieve the Credit Union’s strategic goals and objectives
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Being a key member of the management team and report to the CEO
- Growing the current loan portfolio
- Assisting team members with complex account relationships and guide less experienced members of the team in matters relating to credit policy and complex financing arrangements
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.