Angott Search Group has partnered with our client in their search for a full-time Client Service Associate to provide operational and administrative support to our clients, Wealth Coaches and Service Team. The ideal candidate must be team-focused, have extreme attention to detail and must have excellent organizational, task and time management skills.
- Assisting Wealth Advisors in servicing new and existing clients via phone and email.
- Preparing account paperwork and initiating asset transfers, distributions and money movement requests.
- Preparing forms, reports, letters and various materials for client meetings.
- Performing standard billing calculations.
- Trouble-shooting, implementing and enhancing existing operational processes and procedures.
- Maintaining notes and records using client relationship management and performance software.
- Supporting Wealth Advisors and service Team with special projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable industry experience.
- 2+ years’ experience working for a Broker-Dealer or Registered Investment Advisor is required to be considered for this position.
- Skilled with spreadsheets and customer relationship management software.
- Curiosity for understanding financial and investment concepts and digging into details.
- Exceptional level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com