Angott Search Group has partnered with their banking client in their search for an experienced Collections Manager. This candidate must possess previous collections and supervisory experience.
- Responsible for overall management of the bank’s Collection Department and recovery of financial resources related to problem loan accounts.
- Ensures the bank remains in compliance with state & federal regulations.
- Responsible for effectively implementing strategies to achieve goals developed for the department as part of the annual operating plan.
- Must possess supervisory skills sufficient to manage a small group of employees.
- Ensure the staff is properly trained on state and federal regulation requirements.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of regulations affecting the resource recovery function.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study is preferred.
- Specialized collections training and collections experience is required.
- Specialized education and training in financial industry is preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org