Angott Search Group has partnered with a thriving company in Metro Detroit in their search for a Commercial Documentation Supervisor. This person will be responsible for leading and mentoring a team of about 6 and monitoring the day to day due diligence, documentation, and closings for the company and its clients served. Must demonstrate: teamwork, accountability, innovation, and leadership.
Engage in visible demonstration of leadership qualities:
- Partner with and provide guidance, training, and support to Documentation Specialists, Client Staff, Loan Originators, Portfolio Managers, Loan Servicers, Credit Analysts, Financial Analysts and Interns.
- Initiate policy development discussions within the department and potentially with Senior Management team in areas where documentation is involved.
- Proactively contribute within the beyond respective line of business responsibility through demonstration of leadership and personal action.
- Proactively engage in industry events and maintain awareness of industry news and happenings through monitoring trade publications, regulatory websites and communications.
- Engage in business community or social community efforts to reinforce image the company.
- Laser Pro experience.
- Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum five years of commercial credit or support experience.
- Management experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com