Angott Search Group has partnered with a $12B publicly traded bank headquartered in the Southeast in their search for a Commercial Loan Review Analyst. They are rapidly growing and well run, with a several billion dollar commercial loan portfolio.
Reporting to the head of Loan Review, the role will be responsible for analyzing all-types of commercial loan transactions (mostly CRE) for risk rating accuracy, compliance with bank’s loan policy, quality of underwriting, regulatory compliance, and prudent lending practices.
- Perform analysis in accordance with the loan review policy/procedures with limited supervision.
- Establish an effective communication link with lending personnel and management.
- Provide management with detailed loan information reports outlining potential credit weakness and concerns in a timely manner.
- Assist in special activities i.e. M&A due diligence, special requests, etc.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of loan review policy and procedures, bank’s loan policy, prudent lending practices, and regulatory guidance.
- A self-starter with strong credit analysis, organizational, and time management skills with an ability to solve problems.
- Ability to work well with others and possess excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Minimum of three years of prior loan/credit review experience.
- Additional experience in audit, risk, credit approval or administration would be a decided plus.
- Willingness and ability to travel 3-4 days per month.
- College degree required. Preferably with a major in Business, Finance, or Accounting.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org