Angott Search Group has partnered with our client that offers products and services in the areas of technology, marketing and HR performance solutions in their search for a Compensation Project Manager. This person will collaborate with the Director of Product Strategy to identify, prioritize, and complete the highest-value projects to ensure the satisfaction and retention of clients for Compease (leading salary administration software application).
- Serve as a liaison between the internal compensation team, the internal consulting team, and any forthcoming external consulting partnerships.
- Assist with the development of new compensation models and the related annual review of data for recurring clients.
- Evaluate new systems using market data to help align positions to proper grades and matches job titles to benchmark jobs where applicable by obtaining client job descriptions when necessary.
- Research and maintain geographic differentials for new systems and adds locations for existing clients.
Preferred Background (not required)
- Experience gained while working at a compensation consulting firm.
- 2-5+ years of related experience, preferably as a compensation consultant or compensation analyst with diverse industry experience.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred.
- Able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients and other employees of the organization.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com