Angott Search Group has partnered with a well-established pontoon boat manufacturer based in mid-Michigan in their search for a Controller. The selected candidate will help to implement and maintain enhanced accounting and control activities for the company.
- Oversee monthly closing process and submittal of information to parent company personnel.
- Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are being performed for all the general ledger accounts and that proper reviews of these reconciliations are being performed.
- Work with management to prepare monthly forecasts and annual budget.
- Track and report on financial results against budget and forecast and help company management and corporate offices to understand variations vs. expectations.
- Determine information needed by management that will help to reduce variances, and improve profitability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required: MBA, CPA, and/or CMA is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounting and finance.
- Experience working in a manufacturing operation is preferred; public accounting experience preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP and other accounting standard requirements.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Microsoft Office with a heavy emphasis on advanced Excel knowledge.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com