Angott Search Group has partnered with $4.6B Midwest credit union in their search for a Credit Analyst. The selected candidate will perform commercial loan analysis and support services, including duties which facilitate and safeguard the lending function.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Utilizing loan origination system to underwrite credits in a timely manner.
- Analyzing financial statements, performing periodic portfolio reviews and annual risk rating updates.
- Prepare loan committee presentations.
- Collecting applications and due diligence information from the branches.
- Contributing to the achievement of the Corporate Banking team goals as it relates to revenue growth, portfolio growth, asset quality and compliance.
The qualified candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of commercial lending or credit experience along with a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Demonstrated ability for high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated financial institution product and service knowledge.
- Consistent positive, cooperative, self-motivated, courteous and professional attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.