Angott Search Group has partnered with their banking client in Northeast Ohio in their search for a Deposit Product Manager. This person will work with internal business partners across all lines of business to research, design, price, promote, and launch new products and services.
- Perform market research and product, consumer and financial analyses required to design new products and services.
- Manage the project development of new products and services, including building business cases and presenting to members of executive management teams.
- Work with Marketing to recommend and implement promotions designed to increase product and/or service usage and/or enrollment.
- Track, analyze and evaluate product performance in order to provide actionable insights to continuously improve the products performance and profitability.
- Responsible for strict adherence to all compliance and regulatory requirements as well as department policies and procedures.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent experience with 2 to 3 years of relevant product management experience required.
- Must have experience with data analytics.
- Experience working with Retail Banking Deposit products preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org