Angott Search Group has partnered with a company in their search for a Deputy Chief Engineer. This person will lead, manage, and direct the work to create a Mobility Management System autonomous vehicle program. The Deputy Chief Engineer will be responsible for technical leadership (project, and research), and technology development, while directing a team of software developers, engineers and researchers, in the area of mobility services using autonomous vehicle technology.
- Lead the development of a scalable and efficient software system that support business applications for autonomous vehicles including ride hailing, package delivery and other mobility services.
- Identify and deliver research opportunities to push forward capabilities, technologies or processes for delivering scalable transportation software systems.
- Make decisions with in-depth understanding and interpretation of procedures, company policies and business practices to achieve complex results.
- Drive activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling, and resolving software design problems and meeting technical targets.
- Provide leadership and negotiation of technical requirements, including sign-off.
- Lead communication of technical problem solving.
- Lead engineering project gateway reviews.
- Manage overall program resources and expenses to meet project budget requirements.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, Access and Power Point
- Robot Operation System (ROS)
- Linux – Ubuntu
- Master’s degree in computer science or software engineering; Preferred: Doctorate degree in computer science.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org