Angott Search Group has partnered with a leading manufacturer of automobile driveline and drivetrain components and systems located in metro Detroit in the search for a Director of Engineering & Program Management. The selected candidate will be responsible for running a complex program and project; which includes handling tasks that are involved in designing and development, as well as production.
- Ensure that all the projects follow the standard procedures that are used in the management and deployment of projects.
- Undertake strategy creation for contingency planning and risk mitigation.
- Coordinate with suppliers and customers on a regular basis.
- Manage the development and implementation of programs and activities for related product systems and platforms and determine projects resource requirements, schedules and capital expenditures to develop detailed projects and program plans.
- Lead cross-functional teams; coordinate all project activities to drive projects from initial to completion.
- Bachelor’s degree, engineering major preferred.
- Minimum 5 years automotive program management experience.
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of experience in a related field
- Prior automotive component machining is a benefit, but not a requirement.
- Proven interpersonal, facilitation and diplomacy skills.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships.
- Strong project and relationship management skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org