Angott Search Group has partnered with a regional banking client in their search for a Director of Treasury Management. This person serves in a leadership role managing a team of highly skilled Treasury professionals that provide customer service to our commercial clients, while also building internal relationships with business-line leads.
- Responsible for developing and managing a Treasury Management business plan that ensures the bank remains competitive and up-to-date on solutions that benefit the commercial clients.
- Responsible for developing sales reports that provide details regarding staff and department performance compared to goals and budget.
- Responsible for the sales development of the Treasury Management team by working with direct reports and other business line leads to develop appropriate calling plans and cross-selling strategies for both customers and prospective customers.
- Responsible for the direct coaching of the Treasury Management salesforce through joint-calling and direct feedback relating to their sales and customer service skills.
- Responsible for developing a strong working relationship with the Treasury Solutions department to ensure a frictionless customer experience from the beginning of the sales process through the transition to daily operational customer support.
- Responsible for providing leadership to the Treasury Management team by utilizing a coaching and development approach.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business Administration or the equivalent of 10+ plus years in management in the financial services industry.
- Experience with overall bank management necessary.
- CTP designation or ability to achieve this designation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org