Angott Search Group has partnered with our client–a top-performing Midwestern $4bb bank–in their search for the right person to run their Treasury Group as Corporate Head of Treasury Management. This individual will be responsible for developing a strategic approach to uniformizing a multistate treasury management line of business. This role will report to the Chief Financial Officer.
The qualified candidate will have:
- 10-15 years of treasury operations experience in a banking environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or General Business and/or equivalent amount of training/experience.
- Minimum 7 years of Treasury Management Operations experience.
- Expert level knowledge in Account Analysis, ACH, Lockbox, Remote Deposits, Positive Pay, ARP, and Sweep Accounts.
- Strong communication, organizational, and project management skills.
- Skilled in the design and development of operations, policies, and procedures.
- Superior problem-solving ability which may involve the need for creative thinking.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com