Energy Marketing Directors
Angott Search Group has partnered with a is one of the world’s largest owners of renewable power projects in their search for Energy Marketing Directors. The selected candidates will solicit, secure, manage, negotiate and execute Power Purchase Agreements, hedges, and REC transactions in the wholesale market with a particular focus on utilities (IOUs), municipals, cooperatives as well as certain non-utility customers (C&I), and power marketers.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Develop and maintain business relationships with all energy customers in the assigned region(s) and manage and lead the effort of responding to request for proposals (RFPs).
- Coordinate terms & conditions of all contracts and transactions with Legal, Finance, Development, Engineering, Construction and Operations and secures all necessary signoffs and approvals by senior management.
- Provide an energy marketing perspective of ideal regions to target for the future development of projects including a solid understanding of renewable portfolio standards, REC values, forward energy curves, target customers and congestion.
- Participate in relevant industry conferences and other events to foster the knowledge of the company as an industry leader.
- Communicate and provide regular updates on energy marketing developments to engineering, transmission, development, construction, partnering, operations, and financial personnel to ensure appropriate focus.
- Assist in identifying and defining the necessary analytical tools and resources to perform all duties defined herein.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business-related discipline from an accredited school.
- 8 years of experience in the energy industry, ideally with energy marketing/sales and/or trading experience applicable to electric generation.
- 4 years in renewable energy.
- MBA is highly desirable.
- Travel is required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.