Angott Search Group has partnered with a premier, global leader in the design, engineering, validation and manufacturing of driveline, metal forming, powertrain, and casting technologies for automotive, commercial and industrial markets in their search for an Environment, Health & Safety Manager for the UP facility in Michigan.
- Coordinates and maintains company policies adhering to local, state and federal environmental, health and safety regulations.
- Assists EHS program objectives by providing clear and continuous direction and training to staff and associates.
- Identifying and correcting safety and environmental hazards.
- Conduct audits, and all areas of safety and environmental compliance within manufacturing.
- Lead required training on EHS topics to ensure all regulatory and company obligations are met.
- Participate with new hire orientation training and documentation.
- Lead and train incident reporting process and participate in incident investigation and root cause analysis.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (safety or engineering preferred).
- Minimum three years’ experience in a heavy manufacturing environment.
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) preferred.
- OSHA 30 hr. certification.
- Must be knowledgeable of 29 CFR OSHA standards.
- Experience in health, safety, environmental or a combination of any or all.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com