Angott Search Group has partnered with a thriving credit union in Southwest Michigan in their search for a Finance Manager. This person will function as a member of the Management team, participating in establishing and implementing major goals and objectives of the Finance department.
The Finance Manager will assist the VP of Finance & Accounting in providing financial, operational, and physical measurements to aid employees, managers, and officers in making informed, strategic, and operational decisions for the betterment of the Credit Union as a whole.
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of financial strategies.
- Assists Senior Leadership in developing short and long-term financial goals and objectives.
- Designs, develops, and implements operational plans and procedures for the Finance department.
- Collaborates with departments and committees to coordinate strategies, monitor profitability, and prepare written analysis and recommendations.
- In charge of managing the budget process for the Credit Union.
- Manages the Finance team.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business-related field required.
- MBA, CFA, CPA, CMA, or other relevant designation preferred.
- 7 to 10 years of financial industry experience and 3 years in a management role is required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com