Angott Search Group has partnered with our client that is looking for an established and experienced Financial Advisor to assist their clients in managing their portfolios and investment strategies. Here is your opportunity to become a part of an institution with over 75 year’s history in the industry that has a long standing reputation of trust and loyalty paired with exceptional stability. The successful candidate will provide savings and protection solutions to help clients plan for all of life’s circumstances, both expected and unexpected. If you’re looking for a chance for great income potential, independence and flexibility, we encourage you to apply today.
- Provide financial planning support to clients.
- Support investment professionals to cultivate client relationships.
- Prepare financial plans and check their accuracy.
- Respond to prospective customer queries about financial planning.
- Offer subject matter expertise to fellow Financial Advisors.
- Maintain awareness of latest legislative changes that may affect financial planning.
- 3+ years’ industry experience as a Financial Advisor.
- Experience managing assets under management.
- Possess strong knowledge of the investment business and strong understanding of financial planning concepts.
- Excellent computer, interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com