Healthcare Regulatory Compliance Manager
Angott Search Group has partnered with a leading public accounting firm in their search for a Healthcare Regulatory Compliance Manager. The selected candidate will be responsible for Provide advice to clients on regulations and other actions by regulatory agencies, Medicare, Medicaid, OIG, OCR, DHHS, DES and other regulatory agencies.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Consulting with clients on changes in laws and regulations that might affect their organization.
- Performing audits, interviewing clients, gathering evidence, and documenting results into work papers that will meet deadlines by developing final documentation within tight timeframes.
- Working with multiple clients, multi-tasking with clients and engagements.
The selected candidate will have:
- A Bachelors’ Degree along with 7-10 years of previous experience in a healthcare setting with overall responsibility for regulatory compliance, auditing or similar role.
- Knowledge of applicable regulations, standards and licensing requirements governing the healthcare industry.
- Ability to utilize effective communication and problem-solving skills to efficiently identify issues, concerns and interests and provide effective solution.
- Skillset in developing and nurturing cooperative relationships with varying stakeholders.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.