Angott Search Group has been engaged by their banking client in their search for a Human Resources Manager. This person will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices. They are responsible for promoting the bank’s core values and being the driver for employee engagement initiatives.
- Manage and lead a collaborative talent acquisition team that can scale to the demands of the company’s growth.
- Manages the FMLA, COBRA, Workers Compensation, AAP, and State unemployment policies for the bank.
- Responsible for effective resolution to employee relation issues such as complaints, harassment allegations and civil rights complaints.
- Acts as a key business partner to managers in handling human resources related items effectively and efficiently.
- Facilitator of Predictive Index assessments for the screening of new candidates.
- Leads compliance with all legal and government reporting requirements regarding AAP, EEO, ADA, etc.
- Manages the exit interviews process and analyzes data in order to make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Creates ad hoc reporting, graphs, and charts in relation to workforce data.
- Demonstrated history of building and effectively managing interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- A proven ability to source, recruit, and close talent needs.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Eight to ten plus year’s management experience in Human Resources.
- SHRM certification is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com