Angott Search has partnered with a well-established credit union in Michigan in its search for an Internal Auditor to join their team. Our client has assets approaching $300mm and has been serving its members for over 80 years.
The Internal Auditor will be responsible for:
- Creating the credit union’s annual audit and risk assessment plans.
- Conduct operational, financial and compliance audits and report their findings to Executive Management, Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
- Bachelor’s degree along with at least 5 years of audit experience within a financial institution.
- Having a CPA, CIA or CISA designation would be highly preferred.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills as they will be participating in monthly board meetings and quarterly audit meetings.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com