Angott Search Group has partnered with a financial services client in their search for an Investment Advisor.
- Advise clients (primarily community banks and credit unions) on their fixed income investment portfolios on a non-discretionary basis in order to optimize the return, while managing risk (e.g., ALM, interest rate, credit, liquidity, concentration).
- Assist in the development and analysis of investment and funding strategies and presents them to the CEO, CFO, and ALCO.
- Attend client board and ALCO meetings.
- Provide clients with asset/liability management consulting.
- Perform creditworthiness (due diligence) of securities issuers.
- Engage in new business development.
- Bachelors’ Degree in finance, economics, accounting, business, etc. required.
- CFA, Masters’ Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisor Law Exam certification or ability to pass it within six months required (not required for candidates with CFA, CFP, ChFC, etc.).
- Minimum of five years’ experience in banking, fixed income investments, financial analysis or investment advisory work.
- Familiarity with fixed income portfolio accounting.
- Knowledge of financial statements (balance sheets and income statements).
- Knowledge of mortgage servicing rights valuations.
- Very good Excel, Word and other MS applications skills and experience required.
- Experience with Bloomberg preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com