***MUST have Banking or Credit Union experience!***
Angott Search Group has partnered with our community bank client in Northeast Indiana in their search for an IT Manager. This person will manage the front-office IT operations related to financial application platforms, online solutions, desktop workstations, printers & peripherals, special devices and other end-user facing technology.
- Bachelor degree in Management Information Systems or equivalent education/experience in IT preferred.
- 2+ years’ practical experience & demonstrated proficiency with computer & technology systems, application platforms, online solutions, configuration, administration & maintenance.
- 2+ years’ experience, managing projects, budgets, supervising & training people.
- Advanced knowledge of workstations, peripheral devices, phone systems, office equipment and portable electronic devices.
- Working knowledge of financial services and bank core processing systems preferred.
- Problem solving, troubleshooting, high attention to details, and solid organizational skills.
- Self-disciplined with the ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Serves as liaison between the IT department and business minds of the bank.
- Work to fulfill the bank’s IT Strategic Plan to support enterprise goals & objectives. Report to, participate in & compose Meeting Minutes of IT Steering Committee.
- Assist with preparation of annual IT Budget. Present to COO & CIO for approval.
- Provide leadership to manage vendor relationships, solicit bids, negotiate contracts, and arrange installation and configuration of IT systems. Implement controls to ensure these systems are maintained.
- Coordinate projects. Develop & deliver proposals, plans, presentations & progress reports. Work with department managers & IT staff to understand full project scope for successful project management & implementation.
- Develop Incident Response & Disaster Recovery plans. Test integrity of these plans.
- Prepare & maintain audit materials & regulatory compliance documentation. Collaborate with auditors, meet with examiners and implement controls as needed.
- Supervise activities of IT staff. Prepare formal performance evaluations and recommend salary adjustments. Counsel staff and coordinate training as needed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com