Angott Search Group has partnered with a thriving credit union in their search for an IT Operations Manager. This person will lead the IT Operations Team / Support Center in planning, deploying, monitoring, and maintaining the enterprise desktop environment and daily operations tasks. This will be a working manager role for someone who is able to teach through demonstration.
- Ensures systems availability and performance are meeting business needs through constant monitoring of all systems.
- Provides detailed status reports and provide metrics to measure performance for both systems and team.
- Implement and maintain patch and vulnerability management programs.
- Vendor Management including key relationships, contracts, and service level management.
- Manages numerous projects including new branch deployments, major software roll outs, and technology refresh.
- Directly supervises team members in the IT Operations team.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, computer science or management information systems. Specific Leadership, Management or Project Management certifications are a plus.
- 8+ years of leadership experience leading a technical team.
- 8+ years of significant project management experience, including infrastructure consolidations and major product and release upgrades.
- Demonstrated competence in leading a team and building teamwork to achieve exceptional results.
- Financial Institution experience is preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com