Angott Search Group has partnered with a thriving community bank in Northeast Ohio in their search for a Learning and Development Manager. This person will be responsible for improving the skills, productivity, and efficiency of the organization’s employees.
- Assess company-wide education and developmental needs to drive training initiatives that lead to achieving goals and career growth opportunities.
- Identify and arrange suitable training solutions for employees.
- Research, creatively design, and implement effective methods to educate and enhance employee performance.
- Responsible for partnering with lines of business and support team leaders on various company initiatives including culture, brand and core values.
- Conducts annual training and developments needs assessment.
- Proposes training and development programs and objectives.
- Trains and coaches managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in the training, learning or organizational development field, or recent, related experience and emphasis on heavy operational and service delivery in a business environment.
- Minimum 7 year’s leadership and experience in training and development.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org