Angott Search Group has partnered with a well-established community bank in their search for a Loan Support Specialist I. This motivated individual will assist in the preparation of loan documents, assist the lender with pre-closing requirements, work with the Loan Support Specialist II in maintaining filing and tracking systems, administer the loan accounting system, and prepare loan reports as required.
- Maintain consistent credit, documentation, collateral and adverse action files.
- Balance General Ledger account(s) on a daily basis.
- Prepare and review documents on Laser Pro, including disbursement checks, for loan closings.
- Review title commitments, UCC searches and other ordered documents and work with the Loan Officer to clear exceptions. Lenders will review environmental work and appraisals.
- Process loan payments and payoffs as well as deposit account and wire transfer payments.
- Prepare payoff letters. Release collateral (discharge mortgages and UCC’s) and remove paid off loans from the system with the Senior Lender’s signed authorization.
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- High attention to detail.
- Proficient in Laser Pro, Excel and Word as well as ability and willingness to learn the Jack Henry system.
- Experience with handling confidential information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com