Are you a creative thinker who thrives on utilizing data to support corporate and agent programs? Angott Search Group has partnered with their thriving financial services client in their search for a Marketing Specialist. This position has lots of potential for the right well-rounded person. If you are comfortable taking ownership of projects and working both independently and in a collaborative team setting, then this unique role might be for you!
- Maintain and enhance corporate cooperative advertising.
- Serve as member of branding team.
- Develop and promote industry and corporate sponsorship opportunities across all states
- Provide validation of results, analysis and support to agencies in support of agency compensation programs.
- Provide analysis and support for corporate premium planning.
- Manage projects from initial planning through final execution
- Provide leadership to junior staff through guidance and training.
- Advanced Excel skills; proficient with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management.
- Excellent facilitation, organizational and execution skills.
- Demonstrate proficiency in oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university OR four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com