Our lending institution is looking for a Loan Officer who will represent the company and is prepared to make a difference in the lives of customers looking to buy a home. The Loan Officer will be responsible for discussing client’s needs, recommending the best loan products, helping customers put together a complete loan package and working with the underwriting team throughout the loan process. The ideal candidate also has experience managing home equity loans, home equity lines of credit, mortgage refinancing and other bank products.
- Meet with customers to determine their needs and recommend the right loan products to help meet their goals.
- Maintain an active knowledge base of all of the organization’s loan products and an understanding of the qualifications required of each applicant.
- Identify and recommend products that meets the customer’s needs and the organization’s lending guidelines.
- Review active loan files each day to determine if any documents are missing or what can be done to help the process along.
- Utilize professional judgement to determine which potential borrowers represent good risk opportunities for the organization.
- Current registration under the National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry.
- 3+ years’ experience in the consumer loan industry.
- Excellent communications and customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail and a mind for numbers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org