Angott Search Group has partnered with their credit union client in their search for a Payment Solutions Analyst. In this role, you will provide complex information and data analysis to support roadmap initiatives and feature enhancement projects, as well as overall management of our payment offerings, with primary focus on credit and debit card program.
- Develop and document business requirements and business solutions to solve complex problems and issues related to business operations.
- Analyze and evaluate data gathered from multiple sources.
- Research, analyze, and interpret industry data to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for the business and clients.
- Communicate analysis, interpretation, and recommendations to appropriate audience.
- Plan, scope, and implement payment roadmap initiatives and existing platform feature enhancement projects.
- Perform project management leadership functions as a project manager or team member.
- Perform and participate in the analysis, design, and implementation of business processes and procedures.
- Bachelor degree in business, finance, or a related field.
- Five years’ experience in analysis of business process and workflow, and process improvement recommendations.
- Five years’ experience in issuer card processing, in either an implementation or servicing role.
- Three years’ experience with project management, techniques, and practices.
- Ability to solve problems including multiple priorities, and research conflicting and inaccurate data.
- Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and analytical skills.
- Ability to lead large and complex projects with the ability to work independently, and successfully manage multiple concurrent activities, priorities, and deadlines.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com