Angott Search Group has partnered with a credit union service organizer located in Michigan in the search for a Portfolio Manager. The selected candidate will be a seasoned team leader accountable and responsible for commercial credit analysis and portfolio risk monitoring with a component related to loan workout.
Responsibilities include the following.
- Manage and service a portfolio of commercial loan relationships while maintaining, expanding and building relationships, resulting in a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Monitor information related to borrower performance, abilities, and industry to determine that loan is an acceptable risk. This will consist of statement, covenant and insurance tracking, risk rating updates, administrative loan status reports and other commercial scorecard items.
- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit and provide lending recommendations, which are based on an analysis of borrower’s financial condition, cash flow, capacity, collateral and ability to repay.
- Prepare reports on loans, including information such as past dues, documentation and collateral exceptions, financial performance updates and portfolio profitability. Provide accurate analysis of financial statements, industry risks, collateral requirements and credit risk required to appropriately structure loans.
- Implement strategic and tactical business solutions to enhance the management of adversely graded loans to mitigate risk and minimize losses.
- Actively participate with credit unions and borrowers in the negotiation of loan terms and structure requirements.
- Partner with and provide guidance, training, product review and support to Portfolio Managers, Financial Analysts and Interns.
The selected candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Formal credit training program and minimum of four to seven years of commercial credit analysis experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.