- Working knowledge of loan policy.
- Interviews loan applicants, collects, and analyzes information which reflect credit worthiness of customer and merits of new loan requests and existing loans.
- Serves as the first point of contact in communication and resolving issues for existing customers.
- Assists commercial banking officers to prepare for loan closings, such as completing the commercial loan input form, coordinating the closing, attending the loan closing, post-closing memos, follow-up items with attorney if necessary, etc.
- Establishes and negotiates loan terms under the supervision of a commercial banking officer.
- Monitors reports and follows existing loans to ensure conformity with terms, monitors portfolio to identify developing trends. Oversees loan payments and takes necessary measures to collect past due accounts.
- Ensures appropriate risk ratings, maintains current file memoranda, financial statements, and condition of electronic credit files.
- Reviews and analyzes financial statements and collateral evaluations, detailed DSCR review.
- Reviews construction requisitions.
- Assists with financial and covenant tracking report.
- Reviews loan documents.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; 3+ years commercial banking experience, including credit analysis.
- Competitive Salaries
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Access to the Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement and Career Development
- Free Checking and Savings Accounts, Bill Pay and Loan Rate Discounts
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care FSAs
- Company contribution HSAs
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Training and development opportunities
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com