An independent energy advisor representing school districts, public agencies, and commercial enterprises has engaged Angott Search Group for a Project Developer search.
- To develop a growing portfolio of distributed energy resources including microgrids, energy efficiency, solar, battery storage projects and more!
- To manage renewable energy projects from conception to operation
- Serve as the primary customer interface to actively manage the development of distributed energy resource (DER) projects from initial project definition to third-party contract signing for project implementation.
- Collaborate with our engineers, analysts, and asset managers to develop a portfolio of projects.
- Ensure projects are developed per the company credo and Stage Gate Model.
- Provide expertise throughout the project development process to ensure that projects will meet all industry standards for best-in-class projects, provide the optimum financial returns for the customer, and meet all customer expectations and requirements.
- Efficiently manage multiple competing tasks and drive projects to success in an environment of dynamic priorities and opportunities.
- Collaborate in an effort to continuously improve processes and team performance.
- Communicate with the Business Development function on project progress and critical issues.
- Monitor, measure, and report performance metrics to the Director of DER Development
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited school. Preference for Electrical Engineering degrees.
- 2+ years of experience in engineering or related work, PV system design experience a must.
- Familiarity with the NEC and UL, IEEE, and IEC standards.
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, preference for experience with HelioScope.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and team oriented environment.
- Enthusiasm for understanding a problem and tackling it to find a solution.
- Motivated and assertive in learning and taking ownership of tasks.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- wing portfolio of distributed energy resources (DERs) including microgrids, energy efficiency, solar, battery storage projects and more!
- To manage renewable energy projects from conception to operation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com