Sales & Marketing Analyst
Angott Search Group has partnered with a well-established auto finance company located in metro Detroit in their search for a Sales & Marketing Analyst. The selected candidate will partner with management to make sure that the right strategies and actions are being implemented so that the organization’s dealer base and contract volume increases to meet company goals. The Sales & Marketing Analyst will collect, organize and analyze industry data to better understand dealership behavior, industry trends and potential business growth opportunities.
The qualified candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree along with 2-3 years of sales/marketing analytics and SAS, SQL, R or Python experience; auto finance is ideal.
- Be able to quantify collected information and translate into it into opportunities.
- Strong communication skills that can clearly convey complex information.
- Be a quick thinker, with an ability to understand and interpret information promptly and effectively.
- Be self-driven, motivated to help, and able to perform with minimal supervision in a team
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.