Angott Search Group has partnered with a thriving bank client in their search for a SBA Credit Analyst. This person’s primary focus is to assist in providing accurate, timely, and succinct credit underwriting to ensure compliance with SBA loan regulations.
- Responsible for the evaluation and underwriting of SBA loan applications to determine credit worthiness and compliance.
- Reviews and analyzes all customer financial information to ensure sound credit decisions are made.
- Documents the detail and requirements of loan decisions, including conditions to close.
- Successfully communicate with SBA via eTran or SBA One to obtain a correct SBA Loan Authorization for each transaction.
- Maintains knowledge of bank lending policies, risk rating requirements and compliance standards.
- Experience with and working knowledge of the current SBA SOP.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Multi-task and work independently.
- Analyze and solve problems.
- Take independent action within established guidelines and develop new procedures and approaches when needed.
- Perform duties under frequent time pressures.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Business or Finance.
- 1-2 years of Commercial Credit experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org